Internal network security is just as important as external security when sensitive business, employee and customer data is at risk.
Our Internal Network Security Assessment will identify potentially vulnerable parts of your IT. Vulnerabilities could be caused by simple issues as software patches that need updating, or more restrictive user permissions, or it may be a more complex issue such as poor system configurations.
The assessment will report on all factors related to your internal network security, including;
- Physical security of communications hardware
- Server and network security
- Password and screen locking policy
- Web filtering
- Patch management and anti-virus
- Encryption on USB drives and laptops