Can your staff recognise a cyber threat?
Your employees are your primary line of defence against cyber crime – it is only fitting then that you make sure they are properly equipped to take on that responsibility.
Our offering is tailored to meet the needs of each individual organisation and customised for different users and board members within an organisation. This can be delivered in person and on-premises to groups with follow up online or alternatively can be delivered completely online to suit individual time constraints.
Online Cyber Security Training
Our online cyber security training is the most convenient way for your staff to brush up on their IT security skills, and learn about the latest in cyber security threats.
The training consists of 23 modules in total which cover everything you could possibly need to know about cyber security. Of course different groups of users can be assigned specific modules to ensure the training is relevant to them.
- Malware Brief
- Mobile WiFi Security
- Public Networks and Computers
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Physical Security Brief
- PCI DSS
- Privacy and PII
- International Travel Security
- Avoiding Cyber Security Risks for Executives
- Social Media Security
- Suspicious Hosts
- Password Security
- Mobile Security
- Social Engineering
- Working Remotely
- Physical Security
- Removable Media
- Safe Browsing
- Reporting Phishing Emails
In addition, users will be tested throughout the year with phishing emails to verify that they know how to identify and report suspicious threats. Reports will be generated every 90 days or as requested.
Pricing is on a 'per user, per year' basis. Contact us now to find out more.
Our online training portal allows managers to track the progress of all users, both internal and external, and to quickly generate progress reports.
On-Site Cyber Security Training
We can also deliver cyber security training in person at your office or place of business. This may be preferred when you want a more 'hands-on', personal approach or there are specific topics you want to cover in detail.
At the end of the course participants will understand:
- The basics of an IT architecture
- Why and how they can keep information safe
- The regulations, acts and laws that interact with their day to day use of technology
- How to use technology safely and wisely
- What technologies help keep their system safe from hackers, viruses, spam, and other risks
- Data protection guidelines as they relate to the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act
- Good practices when using the Internet, email and social media
Cyber Security Tips For Employees
We have written an introduction guide to this very topic for your staff - "Cyber Security Tips for Employees".
Click here to download the free ebook.