Can your staff recognise a cyber threat?
Your employees are your primary line of defence against cyber crime – it is only fitting then that you make sure they are properly equipped to take on that responsibility.
Our offering is tailored to meet the needs of each individual organisation and customised for different users and board members within an organisation. This can be delivered in person and on-premises to groups with follow up online or alternatively can be delivered completely online to suit individual time constraints.
Our online training portal allows management to track the training of all users both internal and external and report back on the training progress being made.
At the end of this course participants will understand:
1. The basics of an IT architecture
2. Why and how they can keep information safe
3. The regulations, acts and laws that interact with their day to day use of technology
4. How to use technology safely and wisely
5. What technologies help keep their system safe from hackers, viruses, spam, and other risks
6. Data protection guidelines as they relate to the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act
7. Good practices when using the Internet, email and social media