In this L1 Technical Engineer position you will be responsible for providing technical assistance across all clients in our Managed Services Department. Support will be provided directly to our clients using various means of communications such as phone, email and Skype. Fluent English is essential to this position.
You will gain experience across multiple platforms including various Windows desktop and server operating systems, Microsoft applications and server backup solutions. This position is ideal for someone looking to start building a career in Technical Support or Network Administration.
- Working with customers to identify computer problems and advising on the solution
- Logging calls (tickets) and keeping records of customer queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
- Updating helpdesk documents so that support information is available and current for each customer
- Testing and fixing faulty equipment
Skills and Interests
You'll need to be good with technology but also good at explaining it to people in a clear way. The skills that will help you most in the job are:
- An ability to assess each users IT knowledge levels
- Being able to work under pressure
- An ability to think logically
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment.
To apply, send your CV to info [at] brandon.global.